A range of pre-mix vodka drinks are being recalled across Australia due to a risk the bottle will shatter while opening.
Several flavours and a multi-pack of Mishka voda are subject to the recall due to the “potential for glass bottle to break upon opening” the twist-tops, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission advised in a recall issued on Thursday.
Mishka Mixed Vodka 275mL bottles in Tasty Apple Lychee, Lemon Lime and Bitters, Ripe Raspberry, Guava and Watermelon and the Mix it Up 10-packs purchased from BWS and Dan Murphy’s are all subject to the recall.
The varieties are sold in four-packs, six four-pack cartons, 10-packs and three 10-pack cartons.
If the glass breaks there is a laceration risk to consumers, who are advised not to open or drink the product and instead return it to their closest BWS or Dan Murphy’s for a full refund.
Pinnacle Drinks, the supplier, has apologised to customers and advises consumers seeking further information to call 1300 721 920.
Mishka Mixed Vodka Tasty Apple Lychee - 4.5% 275mL
- Best before 14/12/18, 15/12/18, 27/12/18, 28/12/18
- APN/EAN single 9300633230227
- APN/EAN multipack 9300633233105
- APN/EAN carton 9300633230241
Mishka Mixed Vodka Lemon Lime & Bitters - 4.5% 275mL
- Best before 26/12/18, 27/12/18
- APN/EAN single 9300633500634
- APN/EAN multipack 9300633500641
- APN/EAN carton 9300633500658
Mishka Mixed Vodka Ripe Raspberry - 4.5% 275mL
- Best before 28/12/18, 29/12/18
- APN/EAN single 9300633163679
- APN/EAN multipack 9300633164195
- APN/EAN carton 9300633163730
Mishka Mixed Vodka Guava & Watermelon - 4.5% 275mL
- Best before 13/12/18, 14/12/18
- APN/EAN single 9300633637613
- APN/EAN multipack 930033637828
- APN/EAN carton 9300633637606
Mix it up 10 Pack 4.5% 275mL
- All best before dates
- APN/EAN single 9300633644222
- APN/EAN carton 9300633644482