General Terms and Conditions of Entry into Fairfax Community Newspapers Promotions and Competitions
The promoter is Fairfax Community Newspapers Pty Limited ABN 77 00 310 654, 1/1-3 Elyard Street, Narellan, NSW, 2567, (02) 4640 5151.
1. This is a game of skill, chance plays no part in determining the winners.
2. Entry is open to NSW residents over the age of 18 years only, excluding employees of Fairfax Community Newspapers Pty Ltd and their immediate family.
3. By entering this giveaway, entrants opt-in for marketing materials. Entrants’ details may be passed to third parties for marketing purposes, specifically the entity providing the giveaway/prize.
4. Fairfax Community Newspapers Pty Ltd reserves the right to request proof of eligibility. In the event that an entrant cannot provide satisfactory proof, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, disqualify the entrant.
4. The judge’s decision is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
5. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
6. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion and may use these details to contact you in the future.
7. The winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, or interrupted communications, unavailable network servers or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, defect, delay, theft or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
9. If this competition is not capable of running or being completed as planned for any reason, including because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, recommence, modify or suspend the competition.
10. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way in connection with the competition.
11. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions from time to time at its discretion.